Hlubi and Gareth talk to the co-founder of TheWKNDSocial, Vuyiswa (Vie) Mutshekwane, about why she decided to start a business that throws parties and what it takes to be a young, African, woman entrepreneur. Don’t miss this conversation.
During this show you will learn:
- Why Vie regards herself as a “serial entrepreneur”
- And why she will never stop being one
- How to turn your challenges and problems into the products and services you are going to turn into your business
- The value of finding someone with a similar “risk appetite” when looking for a life partner
- How to overcome doubt
- and much, much more
Our guests and experts in the CliffCentral studio this week:
- Co-founder of TheWKNDSocial: Vuyiswa (Vie) Mutshekwane
Thanks for listening!
Thank you for listening to the show! If you found anything we shared of value to you, then it will surely be of value to your friends as well, so please share using the share options below.
Please also feel free to comment, leave questions, or give us feedback below.