Our #StartupOfTheWeek this week is the newly launched low cost, South African airline, Skywise.
Hlubi and Gareth are joined in studio by Mr. J. Malik and Ms. Tabassum Qadir, Skywise Airlines Co-Chairs, who talk to them about the interesting and exciting journey of starting an airline, as well as some of the tough and firm things they have to do to remain inexpensive yet viable in what is an extremely competitive market which includes SAA’s Mango, Khulula, and another new comer, Safair.
During this show you will learn:
- Why they decided to go into the notoriously competitive and difficult airline industry?
- Why competition is so important to you and your business
- How to stay competitive and viable
- That naysayers are everywhere and why to avoid them
- The power of a vision and dream
- The need to have support from consumers to promote competition and increased quality
- Why we must never box ourselves as a “Businessman” or Businesswoman”
- and much, much more
Our guests and experts in the CliffCentral studio this week:
- Skywise Airlines Co-Chairs – Mr. J. Malik and Ms. Tabassum Qadir
- Kyle Torrington – Co-Founder, Lexnove
Thanks for listening!
Thank you for listening to the show! If you found anything we shared of value to you, then it will surely be of value to your friends as well, so please share using the share options below.
Please also feel free to comment, leave questions, or give us feedback below.