Hlubi and Gareth ask the question: “How does one start a business with little or no capital?”
They are joined in studio by Carmen Messeur, Enterprise Development Manager at Shanduka; Harry Welby-Cooke, co-licensee of ActionCOACH Southern Africa and Former President of COMENSA; and Justin Coetsee, Co-founder & COO of Ignitor. Together they explore and pull apart this question, with the aim of empowering you, our CliffCentral Future CEOs community.
During this show you will learn:
- How to significantly lower overheads when starting a business
- Why you don’t need a physical product to start signing customers
- How to know whether or not you have a winning product or service
- Why staying in your job while launching your business is so smart
- Understanding what differentiation really is and where you are different
- and much, much more
Our guests and experts in the CliffCentral studio this week:
- Carmen Messeur, Enterprise Development Manager at Shanduka
- Harry Welby-Cooke, co-licensee of ActionCOACH Southern Africa and Former President of COMENSA
- and Justin Coetsee, Co-founder & COO of Ignitor
Thanks for listening!
Thank you for listening to the show! If you found anything we shared of value to you, then it will surely be of value to your friends as well, so please share using the share options below.
Please also feel free to comment, leave questions, or give us feedback below.