In today’s #StartupOfTheWeek discussion, we talk Justin Drennan, one of three founders of Parcel Ninja – South Africa’s first cloud based ecommerce warehouse and order fulfilment service. He is also part of the founding team of WantItAll.co.za. Hlubi and Gareth, accompanied by Kyle Torrington of EZterms.co.za, talk to Justin about the ups and downs of starting online businesses in South Africa, and also the exciting future the online space offers internet entrepreneurs.
In this show you will learn:
- Why shopping online is so worthwhile
- The risks and rewards of taking the entrepreneurial leap
- How to get into other businesses to learn their best practices
- What challenges internet entrepreneurs face
- Why stories are better than advice
- and much, much more.
Our guests and experts in the CliffCentral studio this week:
Thanks for listening!
Thank you for listening to the show! If you found anything we shared of value to you, then it will surely be of value to your friends as well, so please share using the share options below.
Please also feel free to comment, leave questions, or give us feedback below.