On this week’s #StartupOfTheWeek feature, Hlubi and Gareth talk to Graham Wallington, Co-Founder and CEO of WildEarth, a company that produces and broadcasts LIVE wildlife content. He chats about everything from his first foray in the online space where he lost everything when the .COM bubble burst, to the big plans he and his team have in place to continue broadcasting from all over the globe.
He is an entrepreneur with a very interesting and diverse history, including 24 businesses, 21 of which have taught him many, many lessons that he now uses as he pushes forward with WildEarth.
During this show you will learn:
- How naturally and organically a business can come to life
- What a team really means in a small business, and how to find the right people
- Graham’s one word formula for success
- How failure (a lot of it) is such a vital element of your entrepreneurial journey
- and much, much more.
Our guests and experts in the CliffCentral studio this week:
- Graham Wallington, Co-Founder and CEO of WildEarth – WildEarth.tv
- Kyle Torrington, Co-Founder of EZTerms.co.za
Thanks for listening!
Thank you for listening to the show! If you found anything we shared of value to you, then it will surely be of value to your friends as well, so please share using the share options below.
Please also feel free to comment, leave questions, or give us feedback below.