Are internships really as valuable as they are made out to be? What does one actually learn during an internship? How does one stand out amongst other interns during the programme?
These are questions and considerations Gareth and Hlubi explore with the inspirational Momentum Middle Market CEO, Frank Magwegwe; interns: Puseletso Tsimong and Mandiphiwe Levani; as well as the co-founders of Internfit.co.za – a platform designed to bring intern opportunities and internship seekers together – David Feinberg and Danny Nochumsohn.
The Real Value Of Internships:
Students spend a lot of time selecting a major and mastering classes and assignments. But, not all students recognize there is more to an education than school! Your education before a first job isn’t complete without at least one internship. Internships provide real value through experience, networking opportunities, teamwork, and exposure to potential jobs!
- Sneak Peak
Listen now to hear what our guests were able to add to this list.
In this show you will learn:
- How to get ahead as an intern
- What the benefits are of doing an internship
- Why it is so important to prepare and prepare some more before applying for an internship programme
- What the expectations are of top people and those running these programmes
- and much, much more.
Our guests and experts in the CliffCentral studio this week:
- Momentum Middle Market CEO, Frank Magwegwe
- David Feinberg, Co-Founder and CEO Internfit
- and Danny Nochumsohn, Co-Founder Internfit
Thanks for listening!
Thank you for listening to the show! If you found anything we shared of value to you, then it will surely be of value to your friends as well, so please share using the share options below.
Please also feel free to comment, leave questions, or give us feedback below.