Michal Wronski has been recognised as one of the ‘Top 200 Young South Africans’ by Mail & Guardian and in the Media’s ‘Top 40 under 40′ in both 2014 and 2015. He has a passion for social business and sustainability and is a member of the World Economic Forum Global Shapers.
Mike is also an entrepreneur, having founded Fuseware in 2009, which grew into a well-known brand and an emergent market leader. Having developed the Fuseware brand into an authoritative player in the local analytics industry, Fuseware was acquired by Ornico Group in May 2015.
Hlubi and Gareth talk to him about his experiences and journey.
During this show you will learn:
- Why Michal is involved with so many different groups and projects
- How a bit of a difficult beginning helped him to become successful
- What you need to do in order to rise above the competition
- Why Michal mentors individuals in the startup space
- What his “Key Takeaway” for you is
- Who to trust and use when considering selling your business
- How to approach the valuation and negotiation during that transaction
- and much, much more
Our guests and experts in the CliffCentral studio this week:
- Michal Wronski – World Economic Forum Global Shaper
Thanks for listening!
Thank you for listening to the show! If you found anything we shared of value to you, then it will surely be of value to your friends as well, so please share using the share options below.
Please also feel free to comment, leave questions, or give us feedback below.